Monday, December 26, 2016

You & Me

When my mother-in-law passed away a couple of months ago, I was happy to find this photo of her with Kevin, at Grandparents Day 2012. It's such a great photo of the two of them!


Just about everything on this page is from one Crate Paper collection or another.

It all began with a pack of Project Life cards, never opened, collecting dust. Opening it up, I found so many pretty pieces, and used these as layering bits around the picture.

Stickers, tags, flair, and chipboard pieces from other Crate Paper collections accentuate the page. It was nice to use so many hearts and flowers for once!



Photos like this are priceless; I'm glad I was able to preserve it in my scrapbooks. :)


1 comment:

msmith434343 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.