Monday, December 19, 2016

Sunshine & Happiness

Scrapping summer never gets old. Even though we travel but a few states over...and visit the same vacation spot year after year, I enjoy documenting it every single time. Here are several from our crew, enjoying the beach and each other's company:



I love all the color that comes with every beach and travel collection. The papers on this layout are from the tropically-inspired You Are Here collection by Simple Stories.

After sprinkling and smooshing mist on the white cardstock background, the softly colored papers were layered to frame my photo. I then made good use of the hibiscus flowers and flamingo accents off the sticker sheet, clustering them in two opposite corners of my page. The tag cut from one of the patterned papers serves to anchor several of the embellishments.

Such sweet summer memories!

No comments: