Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Hello Destin

Since I had already cut into the patterned papers from Simple Stories' You Are Here collection for the scrapbook page shared on the blog yesterday, it was a snap to create a second, coordinating page. The scraps were fit and layered to completely cover my cardstock background, their size and shape dictating the basic look of the page.


I particularly like the "hello" letters from the You Are Here sticker sheet. Cool that they have the same pretty landscape print from the card above them. This IS our happy place!

Several bits and pieces from my stash, including some (very) old S.E.I. alphabet stickers, were used to accent the page. I rooted through my box of "summer" scrapbook stuff for similarly colored pieces. I spy a postcard from an older Simple Stories collection, flags from Fancy Pants, and a checkered brad from who-knows-where.


As you can see, the brad was missing from this first pass in front of the camera, proving that if a page sits long enough on my easel, I'll surely find something else to add! Nothing's safe. ;)



No comments: