Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Whatever You Do-Scraptastic Cherry Pie Kit

The following was up on the Scraptastic Club blog last week. Instead of writing an entirely new post, I thought I'd just repeat a few of the highlights. ;) 

The colorful quote on this exclusive paper from the Cherry Pie add-on brought to mind just one thing...how hard my youngest works at his sport. So it was natural for me to scrap about swimming. 


I couldn't bear to cover up the quote, so I cut down the paper just slightly, framed it with a bright yellow patterned paper, and added 4 small photos grouped in the corner.


"His thing is swimming...


"...and he gives it his all!"

The beautiful background paper makes such a statement by itself that very little embellishing is needed. I added a few chipboard stickers, heart stickers and enamel dots, and called it done!

What do YOU work at with all your heart? ;)

No comments: