Friday, May 13, 2016

Sweet 16-Scraptastic Cherry Pie Kit

The most recent Subscriber Challenge over on the Scraptastic Club blog was an easy one for me, to use cut files from the kits. Seriously, this is one of my favorite scrapbooking techniques, so I set about meeting the challenge in a big way. I used 3 cut files from 3 different kits! 

First up is the background from the Cherry Pie scrapbooking kit for April. I eliminated some of the smaller central openings and saved quite a bit of time...and my blade! Besides, that area would be mostly covered up when I'm done.


Then I used the file folder and number tickets from two different This Life Noted kits. Again, I modified the files a bit, enlarging the number on the tickets and using only the outline of the file folder:



I printed my photo in black and white and embellished with mostly black clips, flair and clear stickers, all of which pop against the vivid colors of the papers beneath. Pen-stitching around the cut file openings helps to define them as well. Everything on the page is from Scraptastic's Cherry Pie scrapbooking kit for April.

This challenge was not a challenge at all. ;)

1 comment:

msmith434343 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.