Monday, May 23, 2016

Happy Together

Because my firefighter son was on duty Christmas Day, I missed taking the annual family photo after dinner at my parents' house. When I realized all five kids were present for Easter this year, I didn't hesitate to round them up for that belated snap. A spring themed cut file was the obvious choice for my scrapbook page:


The wreath of flowers is part of the Spring Fling cut file set from The Cut Shoppe on Etsy. Backed with a pretty pink floral and leaf green print, then embellished with yellow enamel dots, it beautifully frames my photo and page title:


I loved that we were all dressed in fresh spring colors: lots of teal and blue, and a peck of pink. To bring all these colors to my background paper, I enlisted gelatos in pink and blue, and finished it off with white mist. I forgot how much fun it is to play with paint!



No comments: