Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Let's Dance

Sorting through the papers of the Just A Girl kit from ScraptasticClub, I was struck by the beauty of the sheet with white and yellow flowers on a grey background, and knew just the photo I'd scrap. This is Kevin picking up his date, a swim friend, for his first high school boy-girl dance.


Once I decided on that sheet from the kit, I went through my stash and pulled out everything I could find in a coordinating yellow. So while it began with the kit, it ended somewhere else completely! ;)


The title was a given, especially since this layout was put together the week that David Bowie passed away. I'd forgotten just how many great songs he had graced us with throughout the years. Let's Dance was one of the best.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

This is the CUTEST layout I have seen in a long time!! Thanks for sharing. :o)