Monday, November 9, 2015

The Big SIX-Oh!

I love using my digital cutter to enhance my scrapbooking. Today I'm sharing a page whose background was created using the All Heart cut file from The Cut Shoppe. The subtle, neutral background was certainly a great foundation on which to build this colorful, celebratory page. My husband and his twin were celebrating the birthday, and a big one at that! 


Supplies: Patterned paper, journal cards, chipboard stickers, buttons, flair and tag-Fancy Pants, mist-Mr. Huey's, cardstock-Bazzill, Alphabet-Jillibean Soup, enamel dots, and the following cut file :


As you can see from the completed page, I only cut the outer two rows of hearts. Before beginning the cut, I opened up the original All Heart cut file in my digital cutting program and eliminated the inner rows which were not going to be visible anyway. It saved time and wear and tear on my blade by paring down the necessary cuts.

The big SIX-Oh! I think we're going to start counting backwards now. ;)








No comments: