Thursday, September 17, 2015

Right Here, Right Now

Hello again! Another of my layouts was shared on The Cut Shoppe blog yesterday, and I thought I'd share it here as well. It features one of my favorite photos from the beach and brings back the best memories...sitting under the shade canopy just steps from the gulf, sipping cold drinks, reading and/or talking with the fam. It's SO relaxing, with my feet in the warm sand and a cool breeze on my face, I sometimes fall asleep! Nothing can beat those carefree days.

Here's Kevin taking a little time out from riding the waves:


The web chair in the photo above gave me the idea to use the I Heart Plaid cut file from The Cut Shoppe:


After cutting three,


I layered them, one on top the other, strategically placed so that each layer remained visible:


The Tall Type alphabet begins my title:



I journaled a bit and brought back a few of the papers from elsewhere on the page for a little sideways banner:


Yes, i could live like this forever! Wish I could afford it. ;)

Supplies: Patterned Paper-American Crafts, Studio Calico, Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants, Doodlebug Designs. Tag-Pink Paislee. Chipboard-Pink Paislee. Brad-My Mind's Eye. Baker's twine-American Crafts.




No comments: