Friday, August 14, 2015

Goggles

This title has been on my to-do list for quite a while. When I saw the photo below, I knew it was time. If you have a swimmer, you've probably already seen this on a T-shirt...the word "Goggles" in the same font and colors as the Google logo! And here it is, on my colorful scrapbook page:

After cutting the title with my Cricut, I backed the letter openings with patterned papers in colors that correspond to the Google logo. Sifting through my Bella Blvd. Star Student, Campout, and Color Chaos collections, I found the perfect papers:


And a great journaling card, which I embellished with brads and star clips:


"Practice makes awesome"<---yes 5:15="" ack="" all="" am="" and="" another="" are="" begins="" course="" does="" fact="" forward="" fun="" high="" in="" it="" looking="" nbsp="" next="" p="" practice="" school="" season.="" short="" swimming="" to="" we="" week="">

Go Sharks! Go Jays!


No comments: