Friday, July 24, 2015

Two with Summertime Rolls


Blogging has definitely taken a backseat this summer (sorry!)...but scrapping hasn't. Here are two pages that I created with Scraptastic's Summertime Rolls kit and its add-on. Die-cuts and stickers and Thickers...oh my! So many choices for embellishing, and as you can see, I didn't limit myself one bit.

On my first page is a photo of all the colorful syrup bottles at the swim team's snoball stand, a pretty "cool" fundraiser! A plethora of die-cuts are arranged horizontally across the page and scattered around the title.


Pop dots give dimension to some of the bits and pieces. Another way to add interest is to slightly wrinkle and age some of the paper ephemera, such as the "pool pass" below: 


I sure had fun layering all that summery ephemera!

The next page recounts my version of "a DAY @ the POOL". If you're thinking sunscreen, lounge chairs and drinks with umbrellas...nope, not even close! ;)


Flair, enamel dots, stickers, labels, and die-cuts are all part of the small clustering of embellishments. 


This kit is so chock full of fun pieces, that I could probably make a dozen more pages and STILL have bits leftover. This is going to be one hard to kill kit. ;)

No comments: