Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Oh Yeah: A 30-Minute Page

Last Thursday we had a "timely" challenge on the Scraptastic Club blog. Jill and I, both self-professed slowpokes, were challenged to create a 30-minute scrapbook page. And we did it!

Sometimes it just makes sense to streamline the process. April is one of those times, as the 15th looms closer and closer. Yes, I have yet to finish up my taxes! So there I was on Tuesday night, scrapping on the clock, using 30 minutes and only 30 minutes. This is what I came up with:



The title was quick and easy, with the "Oh Yeah" sticker. Still, precious minutes were lost because I had to waffle back and forth a bit about where I wanted it! Indecisiveness...a time killer! As the clock ticked down, I added a few little details-star stickers and die-cut, flair, arrows, and enamel dots. Ding! Done...just in time! Here's a closeup of the journaling:


Pretty cool that my son had the opportunity to be in this commercial. It was his 15 minutes (actually more like 3 seconds) of fame. ;)

How long does it take to complete your typical page? Is a 30-minute page a challenge for you?

2 comments:

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Congrats on your 30 minute page! Way to go! Love the story!