Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Friends & Family

I have a cute Disney page to share with you today, one featuring everyone's favorite little donkey, Eeyore! Papers are all from Scraptastic's The Girl kit and add-on, NOT just for girls! ;)


In keeping with the playful nature of the page, I opted for a sort of wonky title, spelling "fRieNds" with a mix of upper and lower case letters (leftovers from a previous kit) and inverting the letter "s", an idea that I stole from the banner in my photo:


Then I created dimensional paper flowers by layering smaller flower centers over the larger bloom, both fussy cut from patterned paper in the main kit. Pop dots lift up the centers. I also added a few tiny flowers from the Shimelle rub-on transfer sheet.


If you hadn't noticed before, Eeyore always sports a bow on his tail...with a pink ribbon! This originally led me to believe he was a she...but it's not the case. Regardless, I HAD to find a spot for his tail on the page:


Those sweet dimensional bows from The Girl add-on were perfect for my silly little tail.

I wasn't ambitious enough to piece an entire donkey, but the tail I could handle. I love the bit of whimsy it adds to the page.

And now one more photo from Disney World 2011 has been scrapped! Yippee!


1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

You are so clever! This is so awesome! Love all of the details! That tail and bow?!!