Thursday, July 24, 2014

Cards for Everyday

Three of my cards were featured on the American Crafts blog last week. I usually stress out about my cards (they don't come naturally!), and these were no exception. But in the end, I like them; I really, really like them.

Why buy a card when you can make someone feel special with a handmade card? It doesn't have to be Valentine's Day or their birthday. Send one just because!




Warm the heart of that special someone with a card you've made yourself.

4 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

These cards are sooooo super cute!

Tammy said...

All three cards are fabulous! No need to stress. I really love the flowers on the second card. :)

Mary Jo said...

These are fantastic!! :)

Unknown said...

Love the little girl card! I love that diecut piece!