Sunday, April 6, 2014

Scraptastic's April Kits!

Oh my...this was a hard choice, but my pick this month from Scraptastic is the kit below. Even though our traveling has slowed dramatically these past few years, I still have wanderlust, and just looking at the papers and embellishments in the Let Me Go kit have reignited that passion. I don't care if it's a drive down a two lane highway to a little town no one heard of! It doesn't have to be anywhere specific. I just like to GO!

Let Me Go Main Kit

Let Me Go Add-on
 Here's a look at the rest of this month's Scraptastic kits:

Worth Wondering Kit

Worth Wondering Add-on

This Life Noted Kit
Worth Wondering Stamp Set

Let Me Go Stamp Set
 OMGosh. Those stamp sets are amazing! Can't wait to play!



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that GO feeling very well :) Oh man, that kit has me drooling...I love travel themed products!