Saturday, July 6, 2013

Time To Eat

I've been back from the beach for a little over a week, and have amazed myself with all I've done. The Scraptastic kit that landed at my doorstep right before we left for vacation has already inspired me to create four layouts, three with photos from our trip! First up, a photo taken with my phone ends up on this road trip diner page.


The title alludes to the name of the little strip mall eatery where we stopped for lunch on the drive over to our Florida beach vacation. It had an interesting decor...walls covered with clocks of every style, shape, color, and size.


I decided to have a little fun creating my title, die-cutting a place setting from the kit's red cardstock, and adding clock numbers on the plate.


Yep, it was time to eat onion rings, chicken "fangers", and fries. Uh-oh, that's a lot of fried food!
This page was created entirely from Scraptastic's July kit and add-on, Rock Lobster! Such a fun kit!

5 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

FABULOUS! I love those bright colours!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

This is such a cute layout!! LOVE IT!!

Mary Jo said...

Great page!
Your title is fabulous!!

Unknown said...

Adorable! That turquoise woodgrain paper is really pretty and I love your die cut title with the clock numbers and the matching turquoise chalkboard Thickers.

Catherine said...

Fun page - I especially love the die cut title work.