Friday, February 17, 2012

Zap the Evil Zurg!

One of our family's favorite games/rides at Walt Disney World has to be Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin. We love the competition, spinning and zapping away to see who can amass the most points. Three of our sharp shooters pose in the queue, ready to zap all those Z's, to defeat the evil Emperor Zurg.

I dressed up this layout with a paper piecing of another Toy Story character, an alien guy from the Claw machine at Pizza Planet. Isn't he cute?! If you look closely at the photo, one of the screens shows a squadron of these little aliens. I guess they must have some significance in the game, but seriously, I don't remember. We were too busy swinging our ray guns back and forth, trying to outdo each other in the mad race for points! It's such crazy fun.


Supplies: Patterned paper-Crate Paper. Stickers-October Afternoon. Letter stickers-Doodlebug Design. Pigment ink-Brilliance by Tsukineko.

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

ok this is seriously cool! I don't know if I got that paper but I must copy this page. I love the title too. Just really awesome. Love your LGM!!!