Friday, August 26, 2011

Remember This?


Facebook Flair! Remember when these faux buttons adorned everyone's profile page? It was kind of like collecting bumper stickers and slapping them all over your car...only more easily removed. Some of my favorites are the "i-Bob", Blue Dog, and Cookie Monster sitting in front of his PC, utterly alarmed at the message saying "DELETE COOKIES"!


They're gone from Facebook now, but I captured a screen shot of my "Flair Board" before they disappeared, with the precise intent to scrapbook this phenomenon. And that's just what I did, using papers almost as colorful as my buttons.


Supplies:
Patterned paper-BasicGrey, October Afternoon. Flowers-Prima Marketing. Letter stickers-Doodlebug Designs Inc. Chipboard letters-American Crafts. Flourish border-KI Memories. Other-dye ink, extra-large brads.

5 comments:

Susan Stringfellow said...

awesome screencap and page! I love that you scrapped this and the way you did the colors with strips is really fun. Great layout

Elder Esplin said...

NIIIICE!! Hey girlie!! Thanks for stopping by my little blog. So excited you found me. YAY! I just posted a Tut on the T-shirt quilt, if you wanna stop by. Thanks again for the loves. Smooches!

Jennie {Cinnaberry Suite}

http://cinnaberry-suite.blogspot.com/2011/08/t-shirt-quilt-tut.html

scrapper al said...

How fun! What a great memory of FB.

Heather Landry said...

I used to have a ton of those on my Faceboook page too. I always wondered where they had gone! Really cute page!

nancyburke said...

Ooooh- another great page! LOVE this idea to show the flair! Your page is so bright and fun and clean. Just an overall great page. :)