Saturday, February 20, 2010

HOS Challenge #1

The House of Serendipity Event is in full swing, with the first challenge distributed to participants according to their answer to the following question:

What statement below best describes you.....

A- When it comes to scrapping I am well organized and have to have everything in its place at all times including my house and laundry.
B- My house is a disaster my kids need food but you will find me in my scrap room! Anyway isn't that what pop tarts are for!
C- Its been awhile since I scrapped and I still can't find my desk!
D- Scrapping????I just like to collect pretty paper.

I answered B and was given the following challenge..."to use purple in a layout". Judging by the number of pages with purple flooding the gallery recently, there are a lot of pop-tart popping kids out there. Hahahaha!

Shuffling through my paper stash, there's not a lot of purple to be found, and most had to do with Halloween, so that's where I went with it:



The HOS Event is brought to you by these fine manufacturers:

KiKi Art-a fairly new eco-friendly company with bling, chipboard, flocked papers, fun tape, and more.

Altered Pages-your one-stop shop for all your altered art needs, they carry an amazing array of vintage images and unique findings.

Cosmo Cricket-patterned paper collections, ribbon, blackboard, and the coolest spinner cards among other things.

Sassafras Lass
-eye-catching patterns and trend-setting colors, their products are amazing!

3 comments:

ellen s. said...

that title is toooo fun! i love the orange, too

Rebecca Keppel said...

Fabulous take on the challenge! We are definitely a pop tart household here :)

Andrea Amu said...

Fun page and photo! Love what you did here :)